Friday 14 April 2017

Question 7

For question 7, we recorded the answer and put it up on sound cloud. We felt our opinion to this question was the same which is why we decided to record it as a group.

https://soundcloud.com/tolani-onanuga/evaluation-pt1

To add on top of this, I believe that there were a lot more changes between the two tasks. Looking back at the preliminary task, we have indeed come a long way. Back then, we were not taught about the camera angles and what each angle represents. Our teacher wanted us to use a couple of shots such as the match on action and over the shoulder shots. However, we didn't really know what they were meant for. I believe that through learning the angle meanings in lessons, we were able to produce better quality footage. In addition to this, all of us had separate tasks in the preliminary tasks, whereas in our title sequence, every member of our group was able to do every job. For example, I was main editor, but this didn't stop me from filming and being the director. I believe that this is a good thing as it taught me what every role felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment