Friday 14 April 2017

Filming Day 13

It has been hard to come together as a group due to it being a half term break. However Kallum and I found time to come together to film Josh's football kit just to create a sense of Narrative. Jack couldn't make it but we also got him to film his own Tottenham kit so that when I edit the footage I can transition the two together to create a sense of narrative. The angle of the shot was hard to get as we put the tripod over the kit to get the whole shot. However we had some problems as we didn't realise that the legs of the tripod was also in the shot. To over come this problem, Kallum, our cinematographer suggested to slightly zoom in. This helped which came out with some good footage.
Later that night, I made my very own news paper article which depicts a head line about Jack. It talks about how some major clubs are interested in Jack. I thought this would be a nice idea and to have 2 of these articles. One which goes before Jack signs and one where he signs. This is to give the audience a sense of narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment