Monday 17 April 2017

Final thoughts


I feel as if I have come a long way throughout the planning of our title sequence. We worked well as a team although we still had times where we could have put more effort in. Although I was assigned as the editor of the group, I still took part in filming and director. The same thing went for my group mates as they also edited some of the clips. We  only had a a couple of hours to edit together as a group. however, we also had other lessons to focus on so we couldn't work as a team as much. To come against this problem, we made a group chat where would help each other out. I believe that this group chat was very helpful, especially during the half term as I would send a video of the footage I edited on Final Cut Pro and get their opinion on it. It is clear to notice that our title sequence is short, however, I believe that we done a great job in conveying what our film is about. We asked a couple students from our film and all of them were able to guess what the film was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment