Wednesday 29 March 2017

Editing on Final Cut

We've still got some more footage to take. Meanwhile, me and my team are working on editing. We have discussed and decided where some of the titles should be placed and whether or not some of the fonts should stay the same. Only recently I started editing with my group and I regret not doing it since our filming journey began. The reason behind this is because I get new ideas and suggestions from them which is good for our title sequence. As well as this, we discussed which footage we would keep and which footage we will remove from the task bar on final cut.

Another very important thing I learned today was how to use motion. Our Mac tech Gerry taught me and the other editors from other groups how to use it. Motion is a title editing software in which we be more creative with our titles and add more effects etc. Of course I couldn't learn it all in one lesson which is why I went home and learned more by watching videos from YouTube . Once I make titles on motion I can transfer this over to Final Cut and apply it to our footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment