Wednesday 15 March 2017

Editing

Today, as a group we were putting together some off the footage we had on hand. Although it wasn't much we tried to play around and get used to Final Cut Pro as much as possible. Having experience from before, I knew what I was doing, which is why I was teaching Tolani how to edit. These included factors such as adding transitions on to the clips etc. Another factor that we discussed as a group today was the positioning of titles within the footage, in addition to what colour it should be. We had already decided the font we wanted so we went along with that. So far we've only got a 30 second footage with not much editing. Tomorrow I will go into the Mac room and edit as much as I can and get feedback from my class mates to make improvements on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment